Last updated: January 4, 2015
- Usage Restrictions. If the Software is identified as Educational Edition, you may Use it only for the purpose of training and instruction as an active instructor using Ilexsoft Software in your course, classroom or lab, or as an actively enrolled student using Ilexsoft Software for educational purposes only. You may not use it for commercial, professional, or for-profit purpose, nor use any of the files created with this license for any commercial purposes. You may not use it in the business of the institution, such as facilities management. If the License comprises a period of validity, upon its expiration the Software will cease operations.
- Eligibility Requirements. To use the Educational license, you must be one of the following: (a) a faculty member; (b) a student.
- A faculty member (teacher, instructor) is an individual person who is an employee working for an educational institution which has been accredited by an authorized governmental agency within its applicable laws and has the primary purpose of teaching its enrolled students.
- A student is an individual person enrolled as a student at an accredited educational institution. A student must be currently enrolled in the educational institution at the time of application for the Educational license.
- Software Restrictions. You understand and agree that the software identified as Educational Edition will show a stamp on printed and exported drawings identifying the drawing as produced by an Educational Edition, and that files produced or saved by an Educational Edition will be marked internally as "Educational".